Trusted by leading businesses…
I set up WebsterComms in early 2022 to help businesses grow profitably.
I have spent the last 30+ years working in sales, business development, management and marketing – mostly at UK media companies at senior and board level.
I’ve been to business school and am a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing, but I really do believe the best knowledge comes working with inspirational business people and companies. I’m really fortunate to have worked with and spent time in really exciting businesses.
My background and experience includes being part of the massive structural change in the media industry, being involved with highly innovative digital transformation and business change.
I love working with entrepreneurial and ambitious business people. Webstercomms provides a bespoke service to clients but recent projects have primarily centred around organisations focused on improving commercial performance, developing new revenues and increasing profile and engagement in their markets.
My approach centres around understanding your business issue or project requirement, spending time in your business and with your team, suppliers, customers and stakeholders. We’ll agree on project scope in advance, I’ll keep you updated on progress and project status throughout.
I work completely confidentially and I am happy to sign NDAs. My terms are flexible and transparent with no hidden costs. I am equally happy to lead a project or be part of a team delivering a project.
I’m based primarily in London and Kent, but am prepared to work anywhere projects require.
I pride myself on developing long term cordial relationships with the people I work with and am delighted that I have often been recommended by people I have worked with.
In the first instance, please email or call me and we can arrange an initial chat or coffee to see if there’s an opportunity to work together.
Recent work that I’ve been proud to work on includes:
- Working with a UK regional media company that has recently relaunched their digital platforms on commercial development
- Advising a startup Kent based charity and campaigning organisation on communications strategy, marketing and development of a website
- Working with a hugely innovative property and coworking office company on local engagement and business development
- An ongoing project rebranding and developing business development strategy for an online retailer
- Advising a media company on sales structure and compensation packages
- Offering assistance to a company aiming to launch a new radio station
- Assisting a business on tender and RFP submissions
- Helping raise profile for a charity appeal